martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Portfolio Outlines


Elective
- Fear and Confidence project: I learnt all the connections between fear and all the fears there are. How the are born and why they stay and how to prevent them. This piece of work was for my elective, ethics.


Sociales
- Enterview Political Parties Project: I learnt all I know about the political parties in Colombia and how the function

English
- Books: Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay, I am number Four
- Hunger Games Trailer Project: I learnt how to atract people to read or do something. I also learnt how to edit and how to structure a trailer

Social Studies
- Mesopotamia Items Building Project: We had to make certain items that you would tipically find in a peasrents hous in ancient mesopotamia.
I learned how to use clay and how to make something lokk old with certain characteristics.

Math
- I did an ancient MAthematician project. We had to make a sort of biography of a mathematician and how he contributed to something other than math in his time.

Science
- Car of the future project. We had to make an ecological car witha sort of technology or other fuel source.

Spanish
- I created a sort of booklet about Golfo de Morrosquillo. During the year, weve read 1 book: Farenheit 451.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario