martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Comments on Piece of Writing


Mathias: tomas did a very good job. He really did show his interest in the project and organized it very well. I like how he put very straight facts into his writing and helps to shape your opinion as the reader. If I were to correct this, I would only check spelling, the structure is great how it is.

William: I really liked reading this. Now I know how energy drinks can be to your body. My correction is to make it more friendly. Relax the mood.

Tomas´ Dad: I really enjoyed reading Tomas´s work. I personally think energy drinks are horrible in every way, so I wouldn’t say anything good about them. The correction I have for Tomas is to be more clear. There were times were you just jumped into an explanation of something you didn’t know was being covered. That’s what I would correct.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario