miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

Real Learning is... Journal

Real learning for me is when you actually are interested and understand the topic that you are learning. To really learn is to actually take in what has been taught to you and be able to explain and adapt it to other situations in your life. Although you might learn stuff and ace an exam, maybe you will forget it in the future and never mind about it. where as you learn to read and from that, you might evolve into different abilities to read and ways to do it as well. For me that is real learning, for you to understand, for you to enjoy it and for you to enjoy learning it.

On the other hand, enjoying learning falls into another category that helps real learning. I seriously think that if you have a good method and you are actually interested in going on to learning more in depth of the topic, you are truly learning. I have had a much easier time with good grades in classes that I enjoy, understand and that have a teacher with a method that is good for everyone and can adapt t difficulties. Overall, that is my conclusion of good learning. A good method that you understand and a method you enjoy.

1 comentario:

  1. Good work Tomas! I think that your use of transitional words is very good and I have no critiques. On the other hand, you portrayed your point brilliantly and I saw this topic from another angle.

    ResponderEliminar