lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Peer Feedback on Literary Devices - Novel Project - (3)

Comments on Peers for Literary Devices in Novels


Mathias Kling:

Mathias also read the book Mockingjay. I liked how he found some
examples that were hidden in the author´s writing. He truly must
have analized symbols in the book to get such a deep and good example.
Overall, I think his evidence and work are really good. The only
thing I would improve is the explanation of why he something is
that for other people to understand.


Alejandro Samper:

Aleejandro read Angels and Demons. His examples are amazing. He connected
them and related to them through Disney movies. I also
liked how he analized each comparison because if you randomly
look at the two elements, they are nothing alike. Very good job.


Daniela Velez:

I liked how Daniela showed she could really relate to the
literary devices. Her examples were elaborate and well thought
out. The only thing I did not like about some of her examples,
Is that while she explains, she gives great parts of the bokk
away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario